Terms & Conditions
- After a free Trial Class, it is up to students to start Regular Classes or not at Tafheeem-ul Quran.
- Students are obliged to pay the Monthly fees in advance on 25th of every month
- Tafheeem-ul Quran reserves the right to cease the classes if the payment is over-due for more than 15 days.
- If student is absent in any class without prior notice, it is not necessary that makeup classes will be entertained
- If student wants to leave a class, he / she should inform us on Skype or email us at least 8 hours before the class time to get a makeup class.
- Tafheeem-ul Quran reserves the right to cease the classes if student remains absent for more than 15 days without prior notice and no refund will be entertained.
- Tafheeem-ul Quran can change the teacher anytime if needed for better teaching purposes.
- Tafheeem-ul Quran can change the teacher on student’s request, if another teacher is available.
- Student are not allowed to discuss any payment and contact details with his / her teacher. In case of any loss or damage WOrld Wide Quran will not be responsible.
- If assigned teacher resigns or terminated, a new teacher will be assigned and students are not allowed to stay in touch with previous teacher. Tafheeem-ul Quran will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by such contact in future.
- If student decides to discontinue / stop the classes (due to any reasons) before the end of the first month, the fee will be refunded.
- Fees of students can be varied according the Tafheeem-ul Quran’s policies.
- Tafheeem-ul Quran can increase / decrease fees of student with notice due to fluctuation in currency rates.
Tafheeem-ul Quran can revise its Terms of Service at any time and those would be added on the website as well.
Abu Umamah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
I heard the Messenger of Allah ( ) saying, “Read the Qur’an, for it will come as an intercessor for its reciters on the Day of Resurrection.”
© 2022 Tafheem ul Quran. All Rights Reserved